How to buy
Our website is not an online shop, you can not put the product into a basket.
Here’s how you can order and buy:
1., hit the orange „Get a Quote”, and after telling us the quantity you need and giving us your contact details we will send you our quote shortly.
2., or Email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
3., or just give us a call on +36 20 9 734 344 and tell us what you need.
4., and of course you are most welcome to visit our showroom in Bródy Sándor steet, downtown Budapest.
You can see the relevant and updated stock availablity info above. If the item you need is neither available from stock, nor coming with one of shippments, expect 10-12 week delivery time.
All orders are valid with a 50% downpayment. We strongy recommend to add 10% to cover cutting waste.
Prices on the website incl. VAT but excl. shipping cost.
The minimum quantity we ship is 10 m2 per order. It can be mixed from different items from stock (1 box / item).
If the quantity required is less than 10 m2, +50 EUR handling charge will apply.
Shipping costs to be expected*:
- 10 – 15 m2 / 350 – 530 kg 220 EUR / order + 20 EUR packing&handling fee
- 16 – 20 m2 / 550 – 700 kg 260 EUR / order + 20 EUR packing&handling fee
- 21 – 30 m2 / 720 – 1050 kg 280 EUR / order + 20 EUR packing&handling fee
- above 30 m2 – contact us for special rates
* These shipping costs apply to most european destinations, but still considered to be indications only. Actual transport costs may vary depending on the location (restricted weight limit zones in downtown areas, ferry costs to islands, etc). All transport prices incl. VAT.
- Delivery will be carried out on the nearest possible parking place / kerbside on the street. The truckdriver will not pack and load, so the transportation from the delivery truck to the appartement or house is not included in the price and has to be arranged by you.
- Trucks with lifts on the back can be arranged for an extra cost.
- Our warehouse is located 12 km near Budapest, and we ship all orders from here to all over Europe.
- All orders are shipped on standard EUR palettes, banded and wrapped for safety and protection. We do not ship loose boxes.
- We do ship to the UK but do not ship outside of Europe, sorry.
- After purchasing, we will store the tiles till pick-up or delivery in our warehouse near Budapest for up to one month, free of charge.
- Can I order my tiles in custom colours?
Where can I put cement tiles?
You can put cement tiles everywhere you would normally put ceramic or any other tiles:
kitchenfloor and wall splashback YES
bathroom floor, spalshback and showerpan YES
landing area YES
outdoor use: contact us for details
When planning, please consider the 1.5 cm thickness of the tiles.
The tiles work well with floor underheating as well.
Installation and laying
Laying the cement tiles is not a complicated task, but certain rules has to be followed. Proper installation is key. Make sure you contract a licensed tiler with experience. Tiles should be laid on a dry, levelled surface, using standard adhesive. Leave 2 mm for grout, and use a light grey colour grout. Use a a water colled tilesaw with diamend edged disk.
IMPORTANT: one thing is very important though: only dry and clean surface can be sealed
Cement tiles are porous, and everything that is acidic can stain them and should be removed quickly: coke, redwine, orange juice, coffee and the like.
For cleaning, use only pH neutral acid-free detergent. Never use acidic products (like lime scale removers) on cement tiles
If you need a sample or two, we can send them, you have to pay only the postage.
If you need customized samples, or more than two, please contact us.
More information about our tiles on the Info & Help page.
Add meg a kívánt mennyiséget, hogy megközelítőleg pontos árat számoljunk neked. A kalkulált ár 27% ÁFA-t tartalamaz.